Saturday, March 21, 2009

Starting Out

Hey everyone. We have decided that a blog would be a great resource for everyone. This blog's purpose is to help everyone out there find the best deals in town. Please email me when you know of a good deal somewhere like a sale at a grocery store, etc., and I'll post for everyone. Bear with me it's going to take some research to really get this thing going. But to start you all out I have a couple of suggestions. My husband kind of laughs at me, but lately I've been obsessed with getting samples, coupons and free stuff in the mail. I love it because it's a good deal, but it's also almost like Christmas everyday when I go to check our mail. It's a surprise to see what I'm going to get. Today we got a free issue of Parents magazine and a free issue of Family Circle magazine. The website I use most often is http://www.thunderfap.com/ but just a tip, you may want to set up a junk email account for just bargain shopping because you will get quite a bit of junk mail from signing up. I use gmail because it does a great job of sorting your spam mail. Well, this is somewhere to start and I hope this post finds everyone well, please again email me if you have any good ideas to share, I believe this is going to be a great resource for all of us especially in these tight times. If you have something to share email your tips, etc. to goodwardbargainbonanza@gmail.com Thanks!!!! -Alayna

1 comment:

  1. Try bargainshopperlady.com I have found some good stuff on there.

    Joyce O.

    ReplyDelete